Tuesday 20 July 2010

Currently

I am planning to design and make an additional piece of furniture to add to my collection for Tent London exhibition during London Design Week (23-26 September). However at the moment I do not have access to a workshop but this is in the process of being sorted, thus I shall look into using a relative's machinery to complete this piece. 

New Designers was good fun and a great opportunity to show my work to a wider audience. I picked up on several things which I shall change for my next exhibition regarding the likes of decoration and interaction of an exhibition space and also my furniture itself. Let's just say that more timber may be visible in my next set of pieces; before eventually picking up where I have left sprayed colour lacquer components and my love of the machine aesthetic. 

A very sad time for me indeed.

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment