Tuesday 19 October 2010

My Homemaker bookcase is featured in the www.furnish.co.uk online magazine.

Here's what they say...

Keep your books in check with this simple yet oh-so-stylish Homemaker bookcase from Liam Treanor. £350

Sometimes I go to people's houses and I am shocked to not see any books on display. Do they not read? I think to myself. Where is their collection?

It's probably because I am fiercely proud of my (ok and the boy's) collection. It fills every imaginable space in our dining room.

Having said that, we're fast running out of space and seeing though I've never been one who can bear to throw away books (for me this is total sacrilege) I have been on the look out for a freestanding bookcase to take some of the pressure off the bulging shelves.

Thankfully, I think I have found just the thing.

The Homemaker bookcase by Liam Treanor may seem simple to some but I love the elegant shape and no-fuss style of this design.

It reminds me of school libraries which is where I assume my love affair with seeing books neatly in a row began.

Plus, this brilliant lime green is guaranteed to add a pop of colour to any room and if green aint your thing, then I am reliably informed by Liam himself that the bookcase is available in lots of of colours.


(We don't list this product yet but sign up to our newsletter and we'll let you know if/when we do)

No comments:

Post a Comment