Tuesday 31 May 2011

Commissioned Corner Cabinet

This lovely corner cabinet commission is made from English oak. A corner cabinet is not the easiest piece to allow me to improvise and embody my style in. However, my style identity is visible through varius components such as: the door frames with their rounded inner edges; the tapered feet; and my personal favourite the door 'handles' which are angled finger pulls - great functionality and they don't disrupt the minimal aesthetic of the piece.
If you would like to learn about commissioning a unique piece of design-led furniture to meet your specifications - please email me on info@liamtreanor.co.uk

LT

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing interesting information about cabinets of new brand and fantastic design creativity and I need cabinet for my house so share more new stylish design when post new blog.

    ------------
    Corner curio cabinet

    ReplyDelete